Everyone’s War is a small modification for Fallout 4 that gives the player character a military background, regardless of gender.
Why did I make this? It’s all about the emotional journey that the backstory creates. Read more here.
1.0 Release notes
A Fallout 4 mod
The player character has a military background, regardless of gender.
Why make this mod?
Everyone’s War: Backstory and engagement in Fallout 4
- Changed Nora's pre-war military fatigues comment to "War... war never changes."
(MQ101PlayerComments > MQ101PlayerComments_Fatigues) (Tested OK)
- Changed Nora's pre-war diploma comment to "I'm so proud of him."
(MQ101PlayerComments > MQ101PlayerComments_Diploma) (Tested OK)
- Changed Fraternal Order terminal entry to reference either gender.
(FraternalPost115Location > DN048_BossTerminal) (Tested OK)
- Removed the female branch from the USS Constitution greeting.
(MS11 > MS11_0050_LookoutGreeting) (Tested OK)
- Restored Nora's "Soldier" response to Mandy outside the Constitution.
(MS11 > MS11_0350_Meet_Mandy) (Tested OK)
- Replaced Nora's BoS airport greeter "Husband" option with "Words any former soldier can appreciate."
(BoS000 > BoS000_01_BoSGreetingScene) (Tested OK)
Can't be changed:
- The intro movie's voice-over.
- The contents of the "Hi honey!" holotape.
- Cut content: Piper's interview has a question about pre-war occupations.
(FFDiamondCity07 > zFFDiamondCity07PiperFemalePlayerBranch)
Created using Creation Kit 1.8.10